Aaaaannnnddd....We're Back!

After quite a long break and many life changes, I've decided that I need a regular creative outlet.  A distraction and excuse to get out and take pictures.  With spring coming and and a spring break trip to Atlanta and Savannah with my friend Erika, I figured this would be a great time to start. 

I have a lot of pictures from the last year that I'll be editing and adding here with trips to Colorado, Bermuda, St. Louis, and Savannah under my belt.  Though these are tied to some tough memories in many ways, there are still some great images that I'd like to share. 

Let's start with an old Savannah picture to commemorate my upcoming trip!  An unedited balcony view of the river as the sun is setting.  Can't wait to get down there and clear my head a bit, I hope!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers!

Sapelo Island, Part I

Corvus Plays With Pinecones